RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — All lanes of I-40 West are closed at Exit 306 (US-70), due to a crash.
The area is located south of downtown Raleigh.
Motorists must take Exit 306 (US-70 West). Follow US-70 West to re-access I-40.
The road is expected to reopen by 2:00 p.m.
There is no word on details surrounding the crash.
- Clayton police chief, who is taking new job, has made $21,000 while on leave since November
- Funeral plans announced for Horry County officer killed near Myrtle Beach
- 2 taken to hospital after shooting in Cumberland County, sheriff says
- New Jersey causes stir by making smokers eligible for COVID-19 vaccine
- Fake drugs? Substance found in car from police auction was initially believed to be $300K in heroin