RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – A road was closed in North Raleigh after a woman was hit by a car Thursday night, Raleigh police said.
The crash happened around 10:50 p.m. near Perry Creek Road and Clarks Fork Drive, which is near Capital Boulevard and north of its interchange with Interstate 540.
Perry Creek Road was closed as police investigated.
Police said the driver remained on scene and is not expected to be charged.
The woman was taken to the hospital. The severity of her injuries is not known.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- 7-year-old Jeopardy! superfan gets sweet message from Alex Trebek after dressing up as ‘mini-Trebek’ for Halloween
- At least 1 dead as Hurricane Zeta hammers Gulf Coast
- U.S. Marshals searching for ‘armed and dangerous’ man in NC
- President Trump targeting rural voters in recent NC campaign stops
- ALERT DAY: Zeta remnants bring severe weather, wind to NC Thursday
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now