RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — A woman was robbed by an armed man while getting out of her car in Raleigh Sunday night, police said.
The armed robbery occurred around 7:20 p.m. in the 3800-block of Bonneville Court, according to authorities. Bonneville Court is just off New Hope Church Road in northeast Raleigh.
Police said the woman was getting out of her car when a man approached her and demanded her pocketbook. The man was armed with either a knife or gun, according to police.
The woman had her pocketbook taken and the man drove off in a black sedan, officials said.
The woman was not injured and there’s no suspect description available.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- 101-year-old Hawaii man celebrates birthday at his favorite gym
- N.C. reports 7,986 new COVID-19 cases Saturday, deaths surpass 8,000
- ‘If it wasn’t my job I would have done that for free’: Officer after surviving Capitol mob assault
- Mom says she’s been waiting six months for taste, smell to return after COVID. She’s not alone
- Biden to elevate role of science with cabinet picks