RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – A woman was wounded when she was stabbed by another woman in Raleigh Saturday afternoon, police said.
The incident was reported around 4 p.m. in the 200 block of South Pettigrew Street, according to Raleigh police.
The injured woman was taken to a nearby hospital after suffering minor injuries in the stabbing, police said.
The incident happened during “an altercation” between the pair, according to police.
Ella Danielle Yarborough, 34, of Pettigrew Street, was charged with assault with a deadly weapon with intent to kill/inflict serious injuries, police said.
No other details were released by authorities.
- Hometown heroes honored by Gov. Cooper
- Nashville police, dive team find no evidence after search relating to deadly home invasion
- Panthers QB Newton resting after surgery on injured foot
- Disney security guard shows up ‘buck naked’ to human trafficking sting, 124 arrested, sheriff says
- Durham double shooting leaves one with life-threatening injuries, police say
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now