RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – A woman was wounded when she was stabbed by another woman in Raleigh Saturday afternoon, police said.
The incident was reported around 4 p.m. in the 200 block of South Pettigrew Street, according to Raleigh police.
The injured woman was taken to a nearby hospital after suffering minor injuries in the stabbing, police said.
The incident happened during “an altercation” between the pair, according to police.
Ella Danielle Yarborough, 34, of Pettigrew Street, was charged with assault with a deadly weapon with intent to kill/inflict serious injuries, police said.
No other details were released by authorities.
- Biden has 3-point lead over Trump in Texas, poll shows
- NC sheriff’s office mourning loss of long-time employee who collapsed, died while on break
- Raleigh mom plans to buy first house after winning $1M from scratch-off
- Tracking the Tropics: Zeta gaining strength, will likely become hurricane
- Officer suspended for blaring ‘Trump 2020’ from NYPD vehicle
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now