RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – A worker was injured when he fell into a concrete junction box Friday morning at a City of Raleigh wastewater treatment plant, city officials said.
The worker was part of a group working on a construction project when he fell.
Construction has been suspended while the incident is investigated.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Stock up on fresh, local produce at Perkin’s Orchard in Durham
- Trump hosting rally in Norfolk area on Friday
- Hispanic Heritage Month : Latina business owner gives back to aspiring entrepreneurs
- Driver crashes after being shot by person in other vehicle in Durham, police say
- Welcome the family back indoors this Fall with new floors