GOLDSBORO, N.C. (WNCN) — A Goldsboro city councilman won’t be censored.
The Goldsboro City Council voted 4-to-3 against censuring Councilman Antonio Williams.
A city employee accused Williams of harassing her at a closed meeting last fall.
If Williams had been censured, he would have been banned from certain city buildings or even removed from office.
- Police investigating after man shot at North Raleigh home
- Family devastated after burglar steals baby’s ashes from home
- Blount lifts NC Central over Christendom College 109-28
- Roanoke Rapids day care owner says she’s heartboken after employees arrested for child abuse
- ‘An Evening with Chevy Chase’ comes to Raleigh; includes ‘Christmas Vacation’ screening
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now