GOLDSBORO, N.C. (WNCN) — A Goldsboro city councilman won’t be censored.
The Goldsboro City Council voted 4-to-3 against censuring Councilman Antonio Williams.
A city employee accused Williams of harassing her at a closed meeting last fall.
If Williams had been censured, he would have been banned from certain city buildings or even removed from office.
- Tennessee police: Dad beat young daughter because of dirty table
- Instagram says there’s “no truth” to new hoax post, so don’t share it
- Is Gov. Cooper on board with tax refund plan?
- Dog stolen from Texas family during road trip rescued by CBS reporter
- 26-year-old man dead after Rocky Mount shooting
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now