GOLDSBORO, N.C. (WNCN) – A 19-year-old man was arrested Wednesday for the statutory rape of a girl 15 years old or younger, according to a news release from Goldsboro police.
The victim reported the incident to police on Oct. 19. She said an acquaintance “forced sexual intercourse with her at her residence in Goldsboro,” the release said.
On Tuesday, police charged Bradley Preston Dubois, of Goldsboro, with a count of statutory rape of a child 15 years old or younger.
Dubois was arrested at the Goldsboro Police Department around 2 p.m. Wednesday. He was given a $5,000 bond and is due in court on Thursday morning.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Knightdale residents say the town is muzzling ways to speak out against rezoning
- Philosopher UFOlogist says humans are not ready to make contact
- Official: 1 dead after section of Outer Banks bridge drops 110 feet into inlet
- Derek Chauvin won’t testify at murder trial in George Floyd’s death
- ‘I wish my son was still here’: Mother of NC homicide victim wants gun violence to stop