GOLDSBORO, N.C. (WNCN) – A man is jailed under a $2 million bond after a search of a home netted cocaine, heroin, marijuana, and a gun, according to a news release from the Wayne County Sheriff’s Office.
Lorenzo King was arrested Thursday as the result of a search of a home along the 400 block of Mercer Street in Goldsboro. Deputies found 357.1 grams of cocaine, 45.7 grams of heroin, 183.5 grams of marijuana, and one firearm, the release said.
King is charged with second-level trafficking in cocaine, third-level trafficking in heroin, manufacturing cocaine, maintaining a dwelling, possession of a firearm by a convicted felon, possession with intent to sell or deliver marijuana, and possession of drug paraphernalia. He was given a $2 million bond.
Additional charges are forthcoming, the release said.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Wilkes scores 19 points as No. 5 Florida St. edges Notre Dame 85-84
- Jairus Hamilton’s career-high 23 lifts Boston College over Va. Tech 61-56
- Trump defenders argue Democrats just want to overturn election
- Duke grad student from China talks about deadly virus outbreak in her country
- Man wounded in shooting in Raleigh neighborhood