GOLDSBORO, N.C. (WNCN) – A man is jailed under a $2 million bond after a search of a home netted cocaine, heroin, marijuana, and a gun, according to a news release from the Wayne County Sheriff’s Office.
Lorenzo King was arrested Thursday as the result of a search of a home along the 400 block of Mercer Street in Goldsboro. Deputies found 357.1 grams of cocaine, 45.7 grams of heroin, 183.5 grams of marijuana, and one firearm, the release said.
King is charged with second-level trafficking in cocaine, third-level trafficking in heroin, manufacturing cocaine, maintaining a dwelling, possession of a firearm by a convicted felon, possession with intent to sell or deliver marijuana, and possession of drug paraphernalia. He was given a $2 million bond.
Additional charges are forthcoming, the release said.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Woman heartbroken after horse killed in hit-and-run in Durham County
- ‘Streetery’ event aims to promote downtown Durham businesses affected by pandemic
- College football trophy on the road again; was supposed to make appearance at UNC
- Boy taken to hospital following shooting in Durham, police say
- Biden reacts to death of Justice Ginsburg, rejects quick vote on her successor
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now