GOLDSBORO, N.C. (WNCN) – Multiple agencies, including Seymour Johnson Air Force Base and the Goldsboro Fire Department, responded to an industrial structure fire Tuesday morning in Goldsboro.
Pictures showed heavy smoke billowing from the one-story building.
The Goldsboro Fire Department said the fire happened along the 600 block of George Street. It was also assisted by the Belfast Volunteer Fire Department, Rosewood Volunteer Fire Department, the civilian Chaplain Corp., and the Red Cross.
No further information is available.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Ohio car wash transforms into Halloween haunt
- No arrest 5 days after Kamille ‘Cupcake’ McKinney’s kidnapping
- Brothers saved meth equipment in fire, left their grandmother to die, according to DA
- Sunday murder of Bojangles’ customer makes 2019 NC city’s deadliest year since 1995
- Duke ranked No. 4, UNC No. 9 in preseason AP basketball poll
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now