GOLDSBORO, N.C. (WNCN) — Deputies in Wayne County need the public’s help in locating a Goldsboro man they say is endangered.
Deputies said Xzavier Rendell Pearsall, 22, stands approximately 6-feet tall, weighing 180 pounds. He was last seen wearing a black sweater, blue jeans, and a black belt with rhinestones and grey shoes.
Pearsall’s family said it is unusual for him to not contact his family. He was last seen on Jan. 17 on 2020 Arrington Bridge Rd. and US 117 South in Goldsboro.
Deputies said he missed his birthday and work without calling anyone.
Anyone that has information on the location of Pearsall is asked to call the Wayne County Sheriff’s Office Det. Sgt. Matthews at 919-731-1393.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Man hits other man’s back side, walks out on tab next night, Myrtle Beach police say
- Wendell mom dies in Wake County crash on Ten Ten Road, officials say
- Family of woman missing near Myrtle Beach continues search
- 2 on motorcycle killed in crash with SUV in Fayetteville
- Dead dog found in weighed-down backpack in waterway at NC island
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now