(WNCN) — Wegmans is limiting the purchase of some of their items due to high demand.
According to a press release on their website, Wegmans is limiting the following:
- Hand sanitizer
- Rubbing alcohol
- Alcohol wipes
- Prep pads
- Hydrogen peroxide
Customers are only allowed to purchase three of these items per order.
We continue to receive shipments of these products and are pushing them out to stores as soon as they arrive.WEGMANS PRESS RELEASE
- Your guide to COVID-19 treatment
- Security guards shoot man who brought gun to Raleigh night club, police say
- North Carolina judges strike down state’s voter ID law
- COVID-19 in NC: Fewest hospitalizations in nearly a month, but 8K new cases, 95 deaths reported
- NC State looking to get on a roll after tough loss to Mississippi State