NEW ORLEANS, La. (CNN) — (8/6/19) For parents back-to-school can get pretty expensive with school supplies, uniforms, and haircuts.
One local barber is doing his part to help parents out this back-to-school season.
Fatt Da Barber from House of Fades Barber Shop is giving back by giving haircuts to kids for free.
Fatt Da Barber says he’s going for a Guinness World Record on most free back-to-school cuts.
This is the 4th year Fatt Da Barber has done this.
In the past, he’s also given free shoes to kids for back-to-school.
- 8-year-old accidentally shot, killed inside NC home, police say
- As virus surges, Trump rallies keep packing in thousands
- Colorado man denied lottery winnings after missing deadline by 3 days
- Tracking the Tropics: Disturbance has 80% chance of developing over the Caribbean
- Judge Judy to move her gavel to streaming service IMDb TV
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now