NEW ORLEANS, La. (CNN) — (8/6/19) For parents back-to-school can get pretty expensive with school supplies, uniforms, and haircuts.
One local barber is doing his part to help parents out this back-to-school season.
Fatt Da Barber from House of Fades Barber Shop is giving back by giving haircuts to kids for free.
Fatt Da Barber says he’s going for a Guinness World Record on most free back-to-school cuts.
This is the 4th year Fatt Da Barber has done this.
In the past, he’s also given free shoes to kids for back-to-school.
- WHO to temporarily stop study of malaria drug
- Trump honors fallen soldiers on Memorial Day in twin events
- Woman stabbed as she tried picking up friend who was arguing with people, police say
- Raleigh Dream Center meeting increased food need during coronavirus pandemic
- Franklin County expands COVID-19 testing at nursing homes
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now