NEW ORLEANS, La. (CNN) — (8/6/19) For parents back-to-school can get pretty expensive with school supplies, uniforms, and haircuts.
One local barber is doing his part to help parents out this back-to-school season.
Fatt Da Barber from House of Fades Barber Shop is giving back by giving haircuts to kids for free.
Fatt Da Barber says he’s going for a Guinness World Record on most free back-to-school cuts.
This is the 4th year Fatt Da Barber has done this.
In the past, he’s also given free shoes to kids for back-to-school.
- Dad charged after pre-teen girl driving car kills man and his dog, police say
- NC man awarded $6M after wrongful conviction release has died
- Key NC highway reopens after tanker overturns, closing road for hours
- Search continues for 2 firefighters who vanished during fishing trip
- $2.3 million worth of marijuana found mixed with load of jalapeño peppers
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now