(CNN) – McDonald’s is bringing back a fan favorite!
On Thursday, the fast-food chain announced the McRib will return to menus next week.
The iconic sandwich, which McDonald’s launched in 1981, features a seasoned boneless pork patty, barbecue sauce, onions and pickles on a hoagie-style sesame seed bun.
Not every location is getting the popular menu item.
McDonald’s says the sandwich will appear at just over 10,000 restaurants nationwide for a limited time.
The McRib could go on sale as soon as Monday, Oct. 7.
- Community seeks concrete change following continued violence in Durham
- Protesters call on Sen. Lindsey Graham to stop confirmation of SCOTUS nominee
- Franklin County family being evicted despite pandemic speaks out
- COVID-19 antibody treatment tests underway in Raleigh, Fayetteville
- Woman shot in leg in Durham, police say
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now