LUMBERTON, N.C. (WBTW/WNCN) – A Florida man is in custody after Robeson County Sheriff’s Office deputies found meth and cocaine in his SUV during a traffic stop.
Orlando Lopez, 43, of Palm Coast, Florida is charged with two counts of trafficking methamphetamine, two counts of trafficking cocaine, among several other drug-related charges, according to deputies.
Lopez was arrested around 9 p.m. Friday after deputies stopped his SUV around mile marker 6 on the northbound side of I-95.
Deputies found 98 grams of cocaine and 35 grams of meth in his 2019 Nissan Rogue, according to a news release from the Robeson County Sheriff’s Office.
The other charges Lopez faces are: possession with intent to sell and deliver cocaine, possession with intent to manufacture, sell and deliver a scheduled II controlled substance, maintaining a vehicle for a
controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia.
Lopez is being held at the Robeson County Detention Center under a $250,000 bond.
- Police responding to minor 911 call find man shot to death in Wilson park
- Tyrannosaurs may have hunted in packs like wolves, new research shows
- Raleigh gym puts Millbrook’s CeeJay Jordan on the right path
- Raleigh lab lets you check if your COVID-19 vaccine worked
- Bob Valvano, brother of the late Jimmy V, reveals he has leukemia