HORRY COUNTY, S.C. (WBTW) – A Myrtle Beach man was arrested and charged with criminal sexual conduct with a minor while she was visiting from North Carolina, according to a Horry County Police report.
Ryan Jarvis, 27, was arrested on Wednesday and charged with criminal sexual conduct with a minor and attempt to commit a lewd act with a victim under 16 and actor over 14, according to the report.
A witness said the victim told them she was raped while visiting a home on Cape Landing Circle on May 1, 2019.
Jarvis is being held at the J. Reuben Long Detention Center on a $15,000 bond.
- CBS 17 Job Alert – Poll looks at what workers want in a company
- Va. police officer fired after Black Army officer pepper-sprayed during stop
- 15-year-old shot to death in Harnett County mobile home park, sheriff says
- First supermoon of 2021: See the Pink Moon light up the night sky this month
- Protests erupt after Black man killed in Minnesota when police officer fires into his vehicle