HORRY COUNTY, S.C. (WBTW) – A Myrtle Beach man was arrested and charged with criminal sexual conduct with a minor while she was visiting from North Carolina, according to a Horry County Police report.
Ryan Jarvis, 27, was arrested on Wednesday and charged with criminal sexual conduct with a minor and attempt to commit a lewd act with a victim under 16 and actor over 14, according to the report.
A witness said the victim told them she was raped while visiting a home on Cape Landing Circle on May 1, 2019.
Jarvis is being held at the J. Reuben Long Detention Center on a $15,000 bond.
- Inmate dies while being processed at the Moore County Detention Center
- 3 Wake County buildings requiring COVID-19 screening to enter
- Johnston County consolidating EMS services, forcing 2 longtime providers out
- No one hurt after train hits mini-van broken down on tracks in Goldsboro
- Fire damages businesses in Durham strip mall