RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — A man was cut by his friend after the two argued over the last beer at a sweepstakes cafe Thursday morning, Raleigh police said.
Officers responded to a call at 4:31 a.m. at an internet sweepstakes cafe in the 2600-block of S. Saunders Street.
Once on scene, police learned that the suspect cut his friend after they got into an argument over the last beer of the night. The suspect pushed his friend to the ground and when his friend tried getting up, the suspect cut him, according to police.
The victim was transported to WakeMed with non-life threatening injuries. Police did not say if the friend is facing any charges and they did not specify what type of tool was used to cut the victim.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Woman on motorcycle dies in Fayetteville crash, police say
- VIDEO: Massive fire destroys oceanfront home at NC island
- Couple nabbed after man kicks puppy into Myrtle Beach pool
- Crews searching for young man who vanished during night swim at NC coast
- Woman charged in deadly shooting during NC domestic dispute
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now