ROWLAND, N.C. (WBTW) – A man has died after a weekend shooting in Robeson County.
The shooting happened around 8:30 p.m. Saturday near the intersection of Leach Street and South Hickory Street in Rowland, according to Rowland Police Chief John Reaves. The victim was shot multiple times.
The victim died around 2:30 p.m. Monday at a hospital, Reaves said. No charges have been filed yet, but police have a person of interest.
The victim has been identified at Jameson McKinnon, 31.
- ‘Most ridiculous thing ever’: Officials split building in two to solve property dispute
- Buying a beer in Virginia? You may be unknowingly donating to a campaign
- Senate bill would raise minimum age to buy tobacco — including e-cigarettes — to 21
- Bill would require US companies to disclose job locations
- CAUGHT ON CAMERA: Coach disarms school gunman with hug
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now