RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — Raleigh police are investigating after they say a man was struck by a vehicle Friday evening.
Police say the crash happened just after 6:45 p.m. at East Millbrook and Six Forks roads.
A 43-year-old man was crossing in the crosswalk when he was hit by a vehicle, police say.
The man was taken to the hospital with non life-threatening injuries.
Police say they are not releasing the make or model of vehicle while the matter is under investigation.
No other information was made available.
- South Johnston High School football player, two others injured in Benson shooting
- I-95 in Robeson County reopens after wreck involving 20 vehicles
- 2 killed, 8 others shot, in ‘violent incident of huge magnitude’ at SC night club
- Jerry Weakens Slightly, With Our Eyes on a Couple Other Waves
- Wake Correctional Center inmate missing from work assignment in Garner
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now