RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — Raleigh police are investigating after they say a man was struck by a vehicle Friday evening.
Police say the crash happened just after 6:45 p.m. at East Millbrook and Six Forks roads.
A 43-year-old man was crossing in the crosswalk when he was hit by a vehicle, police say.
The man was taken to the hospital with non life-threatening injuries.
Police say they are not releasing the make or model of vehicle while the matter is under investigation.
No other information was made available.
- New lab opening in RTP with focus on protecting firefighters from cancer-causing agents
- ‘I’m looking out for my family’: Mother chases shooting suspect through NC city
- New collar translates your dog’s barks into cuss words
- Virginia woman hit by a truck on her own front porch
- ‘Leaning Tower of Dallas’ becomes tourist attraction after failed implosion
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now