RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — A man was shot early Sunday in Raleigh, police said.
The incident was reported just before 3:15 a.m. in the 2400 block of Paula Street, according to Raleigh police.
The man was taken to a nearby hospital for injuries that are not believed to be life-threatening, police said.
At the scene, several evidence markers could be seen in the street.
No suspect information was available from police.
- Sheriff’s office mourns loss of K-9 following ‘sudden’ cancer diagnosis
- Family raises awareness about moped safety after loved one dies in crash
- Johnston County parents concerned about mold, rot in classroom trailers
- Group to display ‘graphic pictures of aborted children’ in Wake Forest, town says
- How much should employers accommodate pregnant workers? Lawmakers discuss
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now