RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — A man was shot early Sunday in Raleigh, police said.
The incident was reported just before 3:15 a.m. in the 2400 block of Paula Street, according to Raleigh police.
The man was taken to a nearby hospital for injuries that are not believed to be life-threatening, police said.
At the scene, several evidence markers could be seen in the street.
No suspect information was available from police.
- Customer lifts spirits at Eggs Up Grill in Greenville with $2,021 tip
- COVID-19 vaccination event held at Tryon Equestrian Center
- Shooting victim walks into Raleigh hospital, investigation underway
- NC has hundreds of thousands of COVID-19 vaccine doses in freezers, state info indicates
- Duke hangs on to beat Georgia Tech, ending 3-game skid