RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — A man was shot early Sunday in Raleigh, police said.
The incident was reported just before 3:15 a.m. in the 2400 block of Paula Street, according to Raleigh police.
The man was taken to a nearby hospital for injuries that are not believed to be life-threatening, police said.
At the scene, several evidence markers could be seen in the street.
No suspect information was available from police.
- Protests take to the streets of Raleigh for 6th night
- Roanoke Rapids gym owner charged, fined for opening during pandemic shutdown
- Hundreds gather in solidarity amid candlelight vigil for police brutality in Durham
- Hundreds march in protest of peace and unity walk in Dunn
- VIDEO: Man injured after shoved by police during protest in Buffalo
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now