RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — A man was shot early Sunday in Raleigh, police said.
The incident was reported just before 3:15 a.m. in the 2400 block of Paula Street, according to Raleigh police.
The man was taken to a nearby hospital for injuries that are not believed to be life-threatening, police said.
At the scene, several evidence markers could be seen in the street.
No suspect information was available from police.
- Plans for Walkable Midtown moving forward
- US announces sanctions against Iran for attempted election interference
- Searches for ‘When does the debate end’ spike 3,000 percent as candidates wrap up final confrontation
- Debate quiz: Who said it? Biden or Trump?
- Who won the Trump-Biden debate? 6 key moments from the final showdown
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now