DURHAM, N.C. (WNCN) — Durham police are investigating after a man was shot while sitting on his porch on the Fourth of July.
According to police, a 62-year-old man was sitting outside on his porch in the 2500-block of S. Roxboro Street at approximately 10:16 p.m. when he was struck in the leg by gunfire.
The man suffered non-life threatening injuries in the shooting.
Police said they currently have no suspect(s) or a description of any suspect(s).
If you have any information on the shooting, call Durham police.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- NC police swarmed by ‘hostile crowd’ of about 50 after drug bust, officials say
- NC hospital system sends workers flier on race: ’16 bridge-building tips for white people’
- VIDEO: Crews implode former NC prison to make way for National Guard center
- Walt Disney World reopens as coronavirus cases surge in Florida
- NC records highest single-day increase of new COVID-19 cases Saturday; record hospitalizations
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now