(CNN) — McDonald’s is drawing new battle lines in the fast-food chicken sandwich wars.
The chain is adding fried chicken sandwiches to its breakfast menu.
Starting on Monday, February 3rd customers across the country will be able to get the Chicken McGriddle and McChicken Biscuit sandwiches.
The new offerings put the classic crispy McChicken in between either sweet maple griddle cakes or a buttered biscuit.
Both are available for a limited time only.
- Man shot ‘several times’ in Durham neighborhood, police say
- 1 now dead after 4 shot in Raleigh, 2 arrests made, police say
- Man shot by officer while reaching for gun in waistband, Ahoskie police say
- Trump’s support hits 6-month high in key battleground states, including NC
- UNC slips a spot in Top 25 poll despite win over NC State; Clemson remains No. 1
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now