(CNN Newsource) – McDonald’s is rolling out its first new seasonal McFlurry in seven years.
The seasonal special? Snickerdoodle!
The fast food chain said it wanted to give customers something special to celebrate the holidays.
The sweet treat combines vanilla soft serve ice cream and crunchy crumbles of sweet cinnamon cookies.
The snickerdoodle McFlurry is available this week through the Uber Eats app.
After that, it’s set to hit menus worldwide for a limited time.
- Campbell women’s soccer takes conference title, learns Monday their foe in NCAA Tournament
- Triangle doctors discuss rare clots found in handful of J&J COVID-19 vaccine recipients
- NASA’s Mars helicopter is set to take history-making flight Monday. Here’s how to watch it
- NC women takeing classes to protect themselves after sexual assault and violence
- Man charged with hit-and-run in Raleigh crash that injured motorcyclist, closed US 1 for hours