(CNN Newsource) – McDonald’s is rolling out its first new seasonal McFlurry in seven years.
The seasonal special? Snickerdoodle!
The fast food chain said it wanted to give customers something special to celebrate the holidays.
The sweet treat combines vanilla soft serve ice cream and crunchy crumbles of sweet cinnamon cookies.
The snickerdoodle McFlurry is available this week through the Uber Eats app.
After that, it’s set to hit menus worldwide for a limited time.
- 7 arrested after long-term NC investigation into illegal drug sales
- Man reaches through NC home’s open window, grabs 14-year-old girl
- There’s something in the water off Virginia Beach: Shrimp!
- No. 6 Duke comes up short against No. 8 Michigan State
- Man dies after he’s found shot in car in Durham, police say