(CNN Newsource) – McDonald’s is rolling out its first new seasonal McFlurry in seven years.
The seasonal special? Snickerdoodle!
The fast food chain said it wanted to give customers something special to celebrate the holidays.
The sweet treat combines vanilla soft serve ice cream and crunchy crumbles of sweet cinnamon cookies.
The snickerdoodle McFlurry is available this week through the Uber Eats app.
After that, it’s set to hit menus worldwide for a limited time.
- NCSU football parents allowed to attend home opener
- Durham armed robbery leads to police chase that ended in crash
- Trump pledges woman for court, pushes Senate to move on pick
- Memorial ride held in honor of Garner murdered teen
- Fayetteville 2-year-old dies from self-inflicted gunshot wound, police say
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now