SPRINGFIELD TOWNSHIP, Ohio (WJW) – The Springfield Township Police Department has arrested Davonna Reed, 32, on multiple charges including felony child abuse.
Police say in late October, her daughter was taken to Akron Children’s Hospital after she became sick.
Doctor’s determined the child had a blood alcohol content (B.A.C.) was .359%, according to a press release.
The child was treated in the Natal Intensive Care Unit.
Detectives say Reed allowed the child to ingest alcohol.
- Holiday hot-list: Trendy, affordable gift ideas for the whole family
- Monday, November 23rd: Affordable gift ideas, superfoods nutrition that will boost your immune system
- Gov. Cooper announces stricter mask mandate as COVID-19 continues to spread
- Tennessee mayor waits on Holy Spirit’s guidance before ordering mask mandate
- Man leaves $3,000 tip for a single beer as Cleveland restaurant closes for virus