DUBLIN, Ga. (WTVO) — Attention, parents: Her kids were asking for an allowance, so one mom held her own job fair, listing available positions as kitchen manager, lead housekeeper, and laundry supervisor.
Shaketha Marion McGregor posted on Facebook that her kids “continue to ask for a new cellphone, an allowance, and to go places,” so she surprised them with her own job fair when they came home from school.
Her application even asks if they’re willing to work nights and weekends.
She also said the kids could get memberships to “Mom’s Credit Union.”
- Fort Bragg soldiers return home from sudden Middle East deployment
- McDonald’s to sell candles that smell like Quarter Pounder ingredients
- Your 2020 snow video and photos!
- German gunman calling for genocide kills 9 people
- Southwest Airlines diverting flight from RDU due to inclement weather
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now