Ace Lucas and his brother, Arcel Lucas, were shot while sleeping inside a home around 2:30 a.m. Wednesday, according to a press release. Both were taken to local hospitals. Ace died, and Arcel had non-life threatening injuries.
In another homicide, Ronald Pleasant, 31, and Khalil Hall, 21, were both shot around 8:25 p.m. Tuesday.
Pleasant died at the scene, and Hall was taken to the hospital by a private vehicle. Hall’s injuries were not life-threatening.
In a third homicide, Brandon Bush, 20, and Marzette Adkins, 20, were both shot at 10:43 p.m. Tuesday. Both were taken to local hospitals, where Bush later died.
All three incidents are being investigated.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Smoking 100 cigarettes in your lifetime gets you into North Carolina’s vaccine Group 4. But why?
- ‘Canes run away in 3rd period as fans return to PNC Arena after more than a year
- Video shows UPS driver brought to tears when entire town surprises him with thank you party
- Man charged in 2 murders in Durham linked to string of armed robberies, violent carjacking, police say
- GOP senator delays COVID-19 relief bill vote by forcing all 628 pages to be read out loud