COLUMBIANA COUNTY, Ohio (WJW) — Authorities are searching for the person or persons responsible for beheading a beagle in Columbiana County.
According to the Columbiana County Humane Society, a female beagle, named Trouble, was found decapitated in her owner’s backyard on January 5, two days after she was reported missing.
The Columbiana County Humane Society is offering an $8,000 reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction of the responsible individual(s). Mahoning County Crime Stoppers is also offering a $2,000 reward.
Anyone with information regarding this investigation is asked to contact East Palestine Police Department at (330) 426-4341.
- It’s a girl, Harry and expecting mom Meghan tell Oprah about 2nd child
- NC man arrested after 4 children kidnapped, his mom dead in stabbing, police say
- Meghan Markle describes anguish about hurtful discussions about son
- VIDEO: Driver crashes into Charlotte martial arts school while class was in session
- Officers hurt, property damaged during massive rowdy party in Boulder