SAVANNAH, Ga. — A 13-year-old girl is dead, and police in Savannah, Georgia, say her 16-year-old boyfriend is responsible.
At about 8:40 p.m. Friday, police say Jeremiah Seaton, 16, said he shot and killed his 13-year-old girlfriend.
Police found the girl dead from gunshot wounds outside of a home.
Seaton reportedly left the scene and went to the Savannah Police Department precinct to confess, police report.
The teenager has been charged with murder.
- Woman’s obituary: In lieu of flowers ‘do not vote for Trump’
- Giuliani shown in hotel bedroom scene in new ‘Borat’ film
- Fort Bragg Twitter account deleted after hack leads to lewd messages
- Wednesday, October 21st – Spruce up your home for the season, learn how to manage anxiety and stress healthily
- Tackle DIY home projects with these awesome products
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now