CHICAGO (WGN) — Chicago police are searching for the parents of two young girls found alone on the street.
The sisters were found in the city’s South Shore neighborhood around 10:30 p.m. Sunday.
The girls have been identified as 5-year-old Kamariya and 1-year-old Chantel. Police describe Kamariya as being 3-feet, 6 inches tall and 48 pounds, and Chantel as 2-feet tall and 22 pounds.
Their last name is unknown.
The girls were taken to Comer Children’s Hospital for observation. They are reported to be in good condition.
Police have contacted the Department of Children and Family Services.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Amazon adding hundreds of jobs in Triangle with 2 new ‘delivery stations’
- Local essential workers hopeful as COVID-19 vaccine becomes available to them
- In rare move, NC Republicans working toward second veto override attempt
- Getting answers: What can I do after I get my second shot?
- Sponsored Content: Duke Cancer Institute Doctor and Patient Discuss the Impact of Follicular Lymphoma