FORT WORTH, Texas (WCMH) — A Texas domestic violence shelter is sharing a child’s heartbreaking letter to Santa.
According to SafeHaven of Tarrant County, the letter was found in the backpack of a 7-year-old child who is staying in a domestic violence shelter with his mother. The shelter shared the letter on Facebook in hopes of raising money for other families.
The child wrote of being scared of his dad. He asked Santa for books, a compass and a watch. He also asked Santa to bring him a ‘very very very good dad.’
- NC State football looks for first home win over Georgia Tech since 2000
- CBS 17 Job Alert – Target and Bass Pro Shops are hiring
- COVID-19 in NC: Daily percent positive hits 9.5%; hospitalizations set record
- 20-year-old Durham man shot to death while driving leading to crash that injured 5, police say
- The best Cyber Monday Deals: Walmart, Amazon, Target