(CNN Wire) – Baby Trend has recalled four models of their strollers due to the potential for a fall hazard, according to the United States Consumer Product Safety Commission.
The company issued the recall Thursday for four models of the Tango Mini Stroller because the hinge joints can release.
If the hinge joints release, the stroller could collapse when under pressure, posing a fall hazard for a child, the recall says.
The company says anyone who has the stroller should immediately stop using it and contact Baby Trend for a fullrefund or replacement.
Those with stroller models Quartz Pink (Model Number ST31D09A), Sedona Gray (Model Number ST31D10A), Jet Black (Model Number ST31D11A), and Purest Blue (Model Number ST31D03A) are under recall. Model numbers are printed in black on a white sticker located on one of the stroller’s legs.
The strollers were manufactured in China andsold at Target and Amazon between October and November of 2019. The product retailed for between $100 and $120.
- California sheriff who refused to enforce COVID-19 order tests positive for virus
- How Wake County is working to curb a potential surge in evictions
- Machine recount affirms Newby’s lead over Beasley in NC chief justice race
- WNCN, other Nexstar stations removed from DISH lineup
- ‘The day is finally here.’ Greg Olsen shares first look at new pediatric heart center at Levine Children’s Hospital