ANSONIA, Conn. (WTNH) — An Amber Alert has been issued Wednesday for a 1-year-old Ansonia girl who is missing from a home where a woman was found dead on Monday night.
Connecticut State Police have issued an Amber Alert for Venessa Morales. She is described as a 1-year-old girl with brown eyes, brown hair, stands 2′ 2″ and weighs 17 lbs.
Anyone with information on her whereabouts is urged to contact Ansonia police at 203-735-1885 or the FBI at 1-800-225-5324.
Police say that this investigation began when a woman was found dead at around 8 p.m. Monday night in her home on Myrtle Avenue. Her death is being investigated as a homicide but officials have not yet released her identity.
- Disney-inspired Christmas lights display in Texas goes viral
- Report: NC falls short offering every child ‘sound basic education’
- 7-year-old boy dies 2 days after crash in Fayetteville, police say
- Study: Inconsistent seams, player behavior behind HR uptick
- It’s pirate season – how to keep your packages from being stolen
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now