ANSONIA, Conn. (WTNH) — An Amber Alert has been issued Wednesday for a 1-year-old Ansonia girl who is missing from a home where a woman was found dead on Monday night.
Connecticut State Police have issued an Amber Alert for Venessa Morales. She is described as a 1-year-old girl with brown eyes, brown hair, stands 2′ 2″ and weighs 17 lbs.
Anyone with information on her whereabouts is urged to contact Ansonia police at 203-735-1885 or the FBI at 1-800-225-5324.
Police say that this investigation began when a woman was found dead at around 8 p.m. Monday night in her home on Myrtle Avenue. Her death is being investigated as a homicide but officials have not yet released her identity.
- Report: Washington Redskins to remove Native American imagery
- Tulsa health official says Trump rally ‘likely contributed’ to spike in coronavirus cases
- Ivy League calls off fall sports due to outbreak
- Man in stolen SUV arrested after crashing into woman in stolen car, police say
- Supply shortages slow down COVID-19 testing in North Carolina
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now