KANSAS CITY, Mo. (WDAF) – Derrick Nnadi is helping homeless dogs find new homes in the wake of his Super Bowl win.
The defensive tackle is paying the adoption fees for all the dogs currently available at KC Pet Project.
Nnadi has been helping out homeless animals all season though the Derrick Nnadi Foundation‘s partnership with KCPP.
You can find out how to adopt the dogs here.
- Second NC brother sentenced to decades in prison for child rape
- Executive order to put limit on number of customers in essential retailers, Gov. Cooper says
- Fort Bragg soldiers head to NYC to help as city reports deadliest day of COVID-19 pandemic
- Coping with the Coronavirus: Embrace this slower pace in life
- Coping with the Coronavirus: Create Your Own Easter Egg Hunt
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now