KANSAS CITY, Mo. (WDAF) – Derrick Nnadi is helping homeless dogs find new homes in the wake of his Super Bowl win.
The defensive tackle is paying the adoption fees for all the dogs currently available at KC Pet Project.
Nnadi has been helping out homeless animals all season though the Derrick Nnadi Foundation‘s partnership with KCPP.
You can find out how to adopt the dogs here.
- NC police investigating after person found dead near Walmart
- Tractor-trailer hauling 200 pigs crashes, catches fire on I-95 in Virginia
- Carter’s 3 TDs help carry UNC past Western Carolina 49-9
- CHILLING VIDEO: Footage released of men forcing homicide victim into home
- WATCH LIVE: Police provide details after woman charged in 2003 Stickney Township cold case of newborn twins