BOARDMAN, Ohio (WKBN) – Police in Ohio say a child accidentally fired a gun inside a Sam’s Club store Saturday morning.
According to police in Boardman, Ohio, the 7-year-old child fired the handgun near a cash register.
Officers said the mother had a concealed carry permit and the gun was in her purse.
No one was hit or hurt.
Officers said police will gather evidence and confer with the prosecutor as to whether any charges will be filed against the mother.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Family says hero brother saved 9-year-old after man grabbed, tried to ‘drag’ boy out of corn maze
- NASA to launch new satellite to enhance data for weather models, hurricane forecasting
- 12-year-old girl abducted from TN located in Asheville; man in FBI custody
- CBS 17 Job Alert – Dollar General and Sherwin Williams are hiring thousands across the US
- Driver charged with hitting, killing 98-year-old woman in Hillsborough Food Lion parking lot