FRESNO, Calif. (CNN Newsource) — If you frequent the Costco food court for cheap hot dogs and pizza, but you are not a member, you aren’t going to be able to do that for much longer.
Costco says buying items from the food court has always required a membership, they just haven’t enforced it — until now.
According to a Costco spokesperson, starting in March the warehouse chain will require you have to have an active membership to visit the food court.
A membership costs about $60 per year.
- Driver charged in fatal crash with motorcycle
- 18-year-old charged after pedestrian killed in hit and run crash
- 22-year-old charged with girlfriend’s murder in West Knoxville shooting
- 1 dead in motorcycle crash along S. Saunders St. near I-40 in Raleigh, police say
- Vendors grateful for opportunity presented by NC State Fair food event
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now