FERNANDINA BEACH, Fla. (AP) — Authorities say a man and a woman who were stopped for drunken bicycling in a Florida beach town had sex in a deputy’s patrol car before one of them fled naked.
Nassau County Sheriff’s Office deputies last Friday arrested Aaron Thomas and Megan Mondanaro. Both face charges of resisting arrest with violence, committing a lascivious act and exposing sexual organs.
The Florida Times-Union reports a deputy was patrolling Fernandina Beach when he spotted the bicyclists almost get hit by a car.
An arrest report says that after they were put into the squad car to await being taken to jail, they took off their clothes and started having sex. A naked Thomas was removed from the cruiser but fled. He was later captured.
Court records showed no attorneys for them.
- VIDEO: Some masks, but little social distancing seen at return of SC college football
- Arrests made, damage seen amid protests in downtown Raleigh
- Multi-agency search and rescue finds lost woman at NC coast
- Trump campaign, GOP sue to block NC mail-in ballot rule changes
- Virginia rallies past winless Duke, 38-20
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now