WASHINGTON (AP) — The chairman of the Democratic National Committee is calling for a “recanvass”of the results of Monday’s Iowa caucus, which was marred by technical problems and delays.
“”Enough is enough,” party leader Tom Perez wrote on Twitter. He said he was calling for the recanvass in order to “assure public confidence in the results.”
With 97% of precincts reporting in the first nominating contest on the 2020 election calendar, Pete Buttigieg and Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders are nearly tied.
- ‘His corrupt friends all come first’: Tiger King reacts to not being pardoned by Trump
- China hits Trump officials with sanctions on their way out
- President Biden declares a National Day of Unity after inauguration
- NC’s COVID-19 vaccine rates increase, but still plenty of room for improvement, federal data show
- Why is Harris the 49th vice president when Biden is the 46th president?