WASHINGTON (WNCN) — Donald Trump Jr., the eldest child of President Donald Trump has tested positive for COVID-19, family associates tell CBS News.
According to a Trump family associate, the president’s son tested positive at the start of the week and has been in quarantine at his cabin. He is asymptomatic, so far.
This story will be updated.
- Protests underway after video surfaces of arrests of 2 men following SC traffic stop
- ‘Bullet just hit my car’: I-485 driver just one victim of recent NC highway shootings
- Proposed NC Senate budget includes provision limiting governor’s power during State of Emergency
- 2 NC deputies injured by ‘accidental discharge of a firearm’ during training event
- Dashcam video shows New Mexico deputy save child from choking