WASHINGTON (WNCN) — Donald Trump Jr., the eldest child of President Donald Trump has tested positive for COVID-19, family associates tell CBS News.
According to a Trump family associate, the president’s son tested positive at the start of the week and has been in quarantine at his cabin. He is asymptomatic, so far.
This story will be updated.
- Blitz – 4A NC Championship | Cardinal Gibbons vs. Grimsley
- UNC addressing hundreds of COVID-19 violations outlined in conduct report
- 97-year-old NC mother of 14, grandmother of 40 excited for Mother’s Day after pandemic put a damper on 2020 celebrations
- NCCU pitcher Austin Vernon throws 1st no-hitter in school’s modern era
- Man paid hitman in Bitcoin to kill his wife, FBI says