WASHINGTON (WNCN) — Donald Trump Jr., the eldest child of President Donald Trump has tested positive for COVID-19, family associates tell CBS News.
According to a Trump family associate, the president’s son tested positive at the start of the week and has been in quarantine at his cabin. He is asymptomatic, so far.
This story will be updated.
- NC State, William & Mary cancel Monday game due to coronavirus
- Suspect sought in deadly Jacksonville shooting
- Wake Forest teen battling colon cancer ‘thankful’ for support and spending holiday with family
- Thousands travel through RDU over Thanksgiving, but numbers plummet from last year
- 1 wounded after shots fired into car along Glenwood Avenue in North Raleigh