TAMPA (WFLA) – Former President jimmy carter will teach Sunday school this weekend at a Georgia church despite a recent fall.
Maranatha Baptist Church said in a Facebook post that carter “Changed his mind” and is now feeling up to it.
Carter skipped out last weekend after suffering a minor pelvic fracture following a fall at his home.
That was the second time this month he fell in his home and had to be hospitalized.
The 95-year-old is the oldest living president and a survivor of brain and liver cancer.
- Few crowds seen on Franklin Street during big UNC-Notre Dame game
- One person killed, another wounded in Black Friday shooting at Arden Fair Mall
- Nurse who came out of retirement to train others dies from COVID-19
- Retired coast guard vet still helping fellow military members
- Teen charged after passenger dies in DUI crash on Thanksgiving, SC troopers say