TAMPA (WFLA) – Former President jimmy carter will teach Sunday school this weekend at a Georgia church despite a recent fall.
Maranatha Baptist Church said in a Facebook post that carter “Changed his mind” and is now feeling up to it.
Carter skipped out last weekend after suffering a minor pelvic fracture following a fall at his home.
That was the second time this month he fell in his home and had to be hospitalized.
The 95-year-old is the oldest living president and a survivor of brain and liver cancer.
- Man charged with killing young mom, injuring 3 in downtown Raleigh shooting
- Browns, Steelers brawl at end of Cleveland’s 21-7 win
- UNC falls short in overtime loss at Pitt
- No. 14 NC State women beat Lamar 81-40
- Charges dropped against Fayetteville soldier in 2-year-old girl’s 2015 murder case
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now