TAMPA (WFLA) – Former President jimmy carter will teach Sunday school this weekend at a Georgia church despite a recent fall.
Maranatha Baptist Church said in a Facebook post that carter “Changed his mind” and is now feeling up to it.
Carter skipped out last weekend after suffering a minor pelvic fracture following a fall at his home.
That was the second time this month he fell in his home and had to be hospitalized.
The 95-year-old is the oldest living president and a survivor of brain and liver cancer.
- Popular ‘Repticon’ animal exposition sets up shop in Raleigh with a few changes
- Bruins G Tuukka Rask opts out of NHL playoffs ahead of Game 3 vs. Canes
- CDC says over 600 health care workers have died from the coronavirus. One doctor has counted hundreds more.
- Man hospitalized with gunshot wounds after Smithfield shooting, suspect arrested, police say
- Trump supporters attempt record for largest boat parade Florida
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now