(CNN) – The U.S. Department of Agriculture says about 40,000 pounds of ground beef are being recalled.
The seven affected products are from Lakeside Refrigerated Services in New Jersey.
The meat was packaged June 1 and distributed nationwide. The products have the establishment number 46841.
The meat may contain E-coli, according to the food safety and inspection service. The problem was found during a routine inspection, according to inspectors.
No one has reported getting sick from eating the meat products.
Consumers who have purchased the meat products are urged not to consume them. Throw them away or return the packages to the place of purchase.
A detailed list of recalled products is on the Food Safety and Inspection Service website.
- Harnett County teachers, students adapting to return to classrooms
- Worldwide death toll from coronavirus eclipses 1 million
- Investigators finish probe into Rayshard Brooks’ shooting
- NC man charged with murder in girlfriend’s stabbing death, police say
- NC woman who was a 911 operator for 3 decades wins $100,000 Powerball prize
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now