Celebrity chef Guy Fieri has helped raise over $20 million for restaurant workers amid the coronavirus crisis, TMZ reports.
Fieri appeared on “TMZ Live” Thursday and announced that he raised $20 million for a Restaurant Employee Relief Fund by partnering with the National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation.
The Mayor of Flavortown said the money was raised in less than two months.
Fieri reportedly worked the phones to get donations from major corporations in hospitality and food services.
If you would like to donate to the cause or apply for a one-time grant, click here.
- NC State women’s hoops vault to No. 2 in latest AP Top 25 rankings
- Dorothy Schmidt Cole, oldest living Marine, dies at 107
- North Carolina mountain resorts booming despite ongoing pandemic
- 5-year-old starts diversity book drive
- Why is Twitter allowed to restrict what politicians and other users say online?