The products have not been recalled and were sold nationwide.
One person has died from listeria contamination.
Seven people have been sickened from the eggs. Of those, four had to be hospitalized.
According to the CDC, these eggs were only those sold in bulk to retailers and food service operators. They do not include Almark Foods hard-boiled eggs sold directly to consumers or any eggs hard-boiled by retailers or restaurants.
Click here for more information from the CDC here.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- NC island where Isaias made landfall attracts sightseers; residents seek privacy
- Black Lives Matter billboard beside Confederate flag in Pittsboro may come down soon
- Many near UNC seen wearing masks, socially distancing amid crackdown effort
- NC teachers rally for 2nd coronavirus relief bill that they say would help education
- Dirt bike rider seriously injured in collision with SUV in Fayetteville
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now