The products have not been recalled and were sold nationwide.
One person has died from listeria contamination.
Seven people have been sickened from the eggs. Of those, four had to be hospitalized.
According to the CDC, these eggs were only those sold in bulk to retailers and food service operators. They do not include Almark Foods hard-boiled eggs sold directly to consumers or any eggs hard-boiled by retailers or restaurants.
Click here for more information from the CDC here.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Driver stuck by medical needle hidden under gas pump
- Waterline repairs impact traffic at major Cary intersection, town says
- Mother dog found on side of road pulling crate with her 4 puppies
- McDougald Terrace residents out of homes until Feb. 7, DHA leader says
- Remembering the ‘Big Snow’ of January 2000