(CNN Newsource) – Matt Mauser, the husband of Christina Mauser, one of the nine victims killed in the helicopter crash that included basketball legend Kobe Bryant, talks with CNN’s Anderson Cooper about her life and what she meant to him.
- US officials tell Bernie Sanders that Russia is trying to help him win the 2020 presidential election
- Judge orders NC dentist accused of sexually abusing patients to pay accuser $4M
- SC state flag doesn’t have an official design, yet
- Wells Fargo to pay $3 billion to resolve probes into fake accounts
- Ex-nurse gets 13 years for hurting babies in NICU
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now