(CNN Newsource) – Matt Mauser, the husband of Christina Mauser, one of the nine victims killed in the helicopter crash that included basketball legend Kobe Bryant, talks with CNN’s Anderson Cooper about her life and what she meant to him.
- ‘Memories are everything’: Cleveland product Caiden Norman treasures role with ECU despite limited playing chances
- 1-year-old shot in head in NC town, police say
- Duke law student recovers from coronavirus, wants others to learn from his experience
- Raleigh police: Bystander hit in crossfire; suspects later have shootout in vehicles, shooting a 3rd car
- NC man with baby fires shots at multiple people, police say
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now