(CNN Newsource) – Matt Mauser, the husband of Christina Mauser, one of the nine victims killed in the helicopter crash that included basketball legend Kobe Bryant, talks with CNN’s Anderson Cooper about her life and what she meant to him.
- A look at how Wake County is prioritizing vaccine distribution
- 2 men killed, 2-year-old injured in shooting at Asheboro apartment complex
- Dr. Fauci says it’s ‘liberating’ to be a part of a science-friendly administration
- California man arrested in double murder of wife, daughter
- Rezoning petition could pave way for new Panthers stadium