The verdict is in. Judy Sheindlin, best known as Judge Judy, is officially endorsing former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg for president and has cut an advertisement for his campaign.
The endorsement marks Sheindlin’s first of a presidential candidate and comes after the famed judge of daytime television announced her support for Bloomberg in October, before he launched his campaign for president and after he vowed to sit out the race.
“I like to say you can judge someone’s character by what they’ve done. Mike Bloomberg has done amazing things and will be a truly great president,” Sheindlin says in the 30-second ad. “No one comes close to Mike Bloomberg’s executive achievement, government experience and impactful philanthropy. His steady leadership will unite our country and bring us through these very challenging times.”
- US issues new rules restricting travel by pregnant foreigners due to ‘birth tourism’
- ‘Introduction to Kansas City’: San Francisco columnist kicks off Super Bowl trash talk
- Robbed by kids, Tennessee victim shares shocking account
- Buffalo Wild Wings to give away free food if Super Bowl goes into OT
- 49ers super fan attends every home game, travels to away games