WASHINGTON (CNN Newsource) — A judge says a group can depose Hillary Clinton about her State Department emails.
Judge Royce Lamberth announced his ruling Monday.
It allows Judicial Watch to question the former Secretary of State and two State Department technology heads.
The right-leaning group is allowed to ask Clinton if she used a private server to avoid open records requests.
And, it’s allowed to ask how much Clinton knew about record management in the State Department.
This is the latest turn in a lawsuit that’s gone on for about six years.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Working remotely? It’s time to rethink what is ‘home’ and what is ‘travel’
- Car crashes through fence, overturns at High Point business
- Tranquilo Bar and Restaurant in Greensboro has ABC permits suspended after 4 people left with minor stab wounds
- Suspect identified in thefts at UNCG campus
- Can you travel with kids if you’re fully vaccinated?