A Pennsylvania man is being credited with saving a Uniontown Police officer’s life after he helped pull him from a burning car Sunday night.
Daylan McLee said he didn’t hesitate to save a human life.
The 31-year-old Black man has had several bad interactions with police officers, having filed a wrongful arrest lawsuit against Pennsylvania State Police after he spent a year in jail before being acquitted in a situation where video showed he had disarmed a gunman, not pointed a gun at officers.
McLee said Monday he wants more people to look at individuals and not judge all police based on one interaction.
- Trump calls for GOP unity, repeats lies about election loss during speech at conservative conference
- Triangle Expressway in Durham County reopens after crash closes northbound lanes
- UNC students create device that uses light to sanitize items amid COVID-19 pandemic
- 1 dead, firefighter injured after NC home set fire, officials say
- VCU fraternity suspended following the death of a 19-year-old freshman