(CBS NEWS) Today Former First Lady Michelle Obama revealed that the last few months have taken a toll on her mental health.
On her podcast, she said she’s felt emotional highs and lows and is dealing with what she calls low grade depression.
And, she’s not alone, government studies found a third of Americans reported anxiety or depression in recent months.
- Work from home: These are the top jobs for remote careers
- NC sheriff issues statement after swastika found mowed in resident’s yard
- City of Raleigh fixing misspelled, incorrect street sign after CBS 17 inquiry
- Blue Bell to pay $17.25M in criminal penalties after 2015 listeria contamination
- Claims of ICE detention center hysterectomies spark investigations
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now