DENVER– Denver police are searching for a missing woman who was last seen on Sunday at Terreno Macizo night club.
Patricia Ramirez, 23, sent her mother text messages on Sunday saying, “Mom help some guys picked me up idk were am mom pls help me mom they want to take my phn away idk were am goin..”.
Family members of Ramirez said that she was last seen wearing this:
FOX31 reached out to DPD. Police said there is a missing persons case open for Ramirez and they’re looking into the circumstances of her disappearance.
Family members of Ramirez said she is a mother of four.
If you see Ramirez, please call police.
- McGusty, ’Canes outlast Virginia Tech in triple overtime
- Key, Clark lead Virginia past Boston College, 78-65
- Devoe shakes off injury, leads Georgia Tech past Wake Forest
- No. 11 Louisville routs Syracuse 90-66 to end 2-game slide
- Family, community hails crossing guard hit and killed as ‘hero’ after saving 2 students
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now