DENVER– Denver police are searching for a missing woman who was last seen on Sunday at Terreno Macizo night club.
Patricia Ramirez, 23, sent her mother text messages on Sunday saying, “Mom help some guys picked me up idk were am mom pls help me mom they want to take my phn away idk were am goin..”.
Family members of Ramirez said that she was last seen wearing this:
FOX31 reached out to DPD. Police said there is a missing persons case open for Ramirez and they’re looking into the circumstances of her disappearance.
Family members of Ramirez said she is a mother of four.
If you see Ramirez, please call police.
- Author John Grisham details his North Carolina ties, how they work into his writing
- Man hospitalized with serious injuries after Raleigh stabbing
- Victims of robbery, a Fort Bragg soldier and his roommate seek justice
- Tornado warning issued for part of Warren County
- President Trump says he’s asked DOJ to expedite investigation into the death of George Floyd
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now