DENVER — Denver police say the search for a woman who was last seen on Sunday at Terreno Macizo nightclub is over, KDVR reports.
Patricia Ramirez, 23, sent her mother text messages on Sunday saying, “Mom help some guys picked me up idk were am mom pls help me mom they want to take my phn away idk were am goin.. [sic].”
Police said Tuesday afternoon that Ramirez was found with people who are known to her in the southwest metro area.
She was taken to a hospital as a precaution.
No other details were shared by police, except that they are continuing to investigate the situation.
Family members of Ramirez said she is a mother of four.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- NC State vs. UNC: Roy Williams looking to become 3rd coach with 200 ACC wins
- It’s sweet and savory, but would you eat it? KFC’s Chicken & Donut Sandwich
- Photo of dog joining Ohio boy during timeout goes viral
- Man accused of raping, abusing infant sentenced to 4 years in prison
- First African Film Festival Opens in Fayetteville
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now