The National Archives released an audio clip of Ronald Reagan making disparaging racist remarks.
According to a former director of then-President Richard Nixon’s presidential library, Reagan, who was still the California governor, spoke with Nixon on the phone in 1971.
The two talked about Tanzanian diplomats dancing at the U.N. General Assembly after a vote a day earlier.
We’re warning you, some viewers may find this language offensive.
- Local group honors Ahmaud Arbery one year after his death
- Emily K Center helps students get to college despite barriers
- Thomasville man accused of soliciting 15-year-old girl for sex acts over Facebook
- Not real: A look at the fake news circulating on social media this week
- Kitten found with paws frozen to ground in Iowa