RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – The jobs website Glassdoor just looked at all their recent openings to find the positions with the most new-openings in the past month.
Number one on the list is a grocery manager. There is a 648-percent increase in openings between March 2 and May 11 – nearly 10,000 openings nationwide.
Order selectors – people who fulfill online orders into grocery or big box stores – also saw a 177-percent increase in openings.
Number three is a warehouse manager with a 145-percent increase in job openings. Much like grocery managers, it has to do with more people staying inside and shopping online.
Almost all the top 10 openings have some tie into online shopping or shipping work.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Kanye West gets 2% in first US poll since announcing presidential run
- ‘Vanishing Twin Syndrome’ leaves baby with birthmark resembling his twin sister
- Tracking the Tropics, Week 7: beach renourishment & hurricane shelters amid COVID-19
- Welfare check leads to double homicide investigation, Raleigh police say
- Group calls for change to UNC’s ‘Tar Heels’ nickname
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now